Cylinder Head Reconditioning
- Complete Valve Seat and Guide Work for Early and Late model small diameter stem and head valves using Serdi and K Line systems. All tolerances verified by vacuum testing.
- Pressure Testing using a submersible Axe Tester with a 360 degree view.
- Surfacing done to O.E. specifications. Head Gaskets are application specific to finish and need to be within specs.
- Straightening to restore cam alignment and minimize surfacing requirements.
- Special Tooling and Training to recondition Diesel Heads with Pre Cups and Injector Tubes.
- Crack Repair using the Lock N Stitch System, Tig Welding and Cast Spray Powder Welding.
- Tear Down and Final Assembly using a Serdi Assembly Machine. This machine eliminates possible damage to delicate valve stem, guide and seal areas that hand tools may produce.
Visalia Machine Shop Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Closed Weekends
Dinuba Machine Shop Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Closed Weekends